BRYCE NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS
INSTRUCTION FOR ALL LEVELS
up to 1 mile of hiking
Due to popular demand for guiding and instruction we offer custom Bryce photo tours. The unique rock formations known as Hoodoos that decorate the amphitheaters at Bryce Canyon National Park beg to be photographed. This National Park hosts one of the darkest skies in the United States, showcasing a spectacular blanket of stars and during the Summer months, an impressively vibrant Milky Way.
- For Astro tours we meet 1 hour after sunset, and photograph for 3 hours.
- Expect to visit approximately 2 areas during your experience.
- Up to 1 mile of hiking (Customized to meet your needs and wants).
- Meeting location is Ruby's Inn Lobby; 26 South Main St, Bryce Canyon, UT 84764
FULL MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- $249 per photographer
-Non-photographer - $49 plus tax
**Book 3 or more tours to receive a 10% discount (with the exception of Aerial)
-30 days or more before trip receives full refund
-Between 30 days and 24 hours prior to the trip receives 75% refund
-Within 24 hours of the trip there is no cancellation/refund
-If there is unacceptable weather than there will be a full refund/trip transfer
- Wide angle lens (10mm-24mm)
- Mid-range lens
- Extra batteries and memory cards
- Shutter release cable ( or 2 second timer can be set on your camera)
- Normal personal gear (food, water, warm cloths, sunscreen…)