Narrows Photography Tour
We track the best light in the narrows and guide you to the glow. Available daily, all year long.
The soft glowing light highlights the carved Navajo sandstone walls of the Narrows, the largest slot canyon in the world! Your instructor/guide will make a specific itinerary for your tour, adjusting it to match the appropriate time of day and year to capture the Narrows true grandeur. We track the light in the narrows throughout the year, and guarantee to get you the best light on clear sunny days.
The tour is built around a full day's professional photography course with instruction, advice, and help composing your own photographs. The iconic "glowing light" in the Zion Narrows can be elusive, so your instructor will guide you to the very best locations considering the conditions on your specific day.
NOTE: Due to Zion National Park regulations, there is no guiding permitted into the "Wall Street" section of the Narrows by any commercial outfit. Please be aware that all Narrows images you have seen on this website are in areas that we can guide you to.
NOTE: The "BOOK NOW" button below is a booking request and does not represent our availability on a given day. We will respond to your booking request as soon as possible.
- 1 mile of paved hiking to begin and up to 3 miles of hiking in water throughout the trip
- Tours last approximately 8-10 hours.
- Meeting location is Zion Adventure Company in Springdale, Utah.
- For additional information on logistics, please watch the video below.
FULL MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- 1 Photographer - $319 plus tax
- Book 2 or more photographers - $219 per person/plus tax
- Non-photographer - $49 plus tax (What defines an individual as a non-photographer?)
- Max photographers per tour: 5 (with the exception of families, friends or photo clubs)
**Make trip private for $100
**Book 3 or more tours to receive a 10% discount (with the exception of Aerial)
- Camera Body
- Neutral density filter (optional)
- Polarizing filter a must
- Wide angle lens (10mm-24mm)
- Telephoto recommended only for abstract images
- Extra batteries and memory cards
- Zion Adventure Company Narrows gear
- Food and water for the day (We recommend bringing lunch and snacks as well as one liter water minimum)
- Dry bag(s) for camera gear
Questions? Feel free to contact us here.