Half-Day Photography Tours
Twice a day we experience The Golden Hour, where sunrise or sunset illuminate the landscape. The light of dusk and dawn draw out the most vibrant colors of the desert in ways you've never seen before.
On our half-day photo tours we will explore either sunrise or sunset, shooting some of the most dramatic features of Zion National Park. We will visit some iconic photography locations, and/or the lesser known locations to capture the hidden side of the area.
This tour is a great way to improve your skills and sample the photo opportunities of Zion. You'll receive one-on-one instruction from a local professional photographer who will assist you in creating your own stunning images.
- For sunrise tours we meet 40 minutes prior to sunrise, and photograph for 3 hours.
- For sunset tours we meet 3 hours prior to sunset.
- Expect to visit approximately 3 locations during your half-day experience.
- Little to short light hiking involved. (Customized to meet your needs and wants)..
- Meeting location is Zion Adventure Company in Springdale, Utah.
FULL MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- 1 Photographer - $219 plus tax
- Book 2 or more photographers - $185 plus tax each
-Max photographers per tour: 5 (with the exception of families, friends or photo clubs)
-Non-photographer - $49 plus tax
**Make trip private for $100
**Book 3 or more tours to receive a 10% discount (with the exception of Aerial)
- Zion National Park entrance pass (REQUIRED)
- Wide angle lens (10mm-24mm)
- Mid-range lens
- Extra batteries and memory cards
- Gradated neutral density filters
- Polarized filter
- Normal personal gear (food, water, warm cloths, sunscreen…)
NOTE: The "BOOK NOW" above below is a booking request and does not represent our availability on a given day. We will respond to your booking request as soon as possible.
Questions? Feel free to contact us here.