Flight around Zion
1 HOUR flight
seats up to 3
Want the best images of Zion? Some of those are found from the sky. Prepare to capture images of this wonderfully complex landscape, perfectly defined by light and shadow towards the last light of the day. Shooting by way of helicopter, we'll take the doors off so we don't have to shoot through glass. Pure, unadulterated light, that will capture the true magnificence of Zion National Park.
Each of us will have headsets. This is how we will communicate on what settings we should be using as the lighting conditions rapidly change. Due to our knowledge of the park and the changing lighting conditions throughout the year, we will be able to communicate with the pilot to fly us to the precise, best shooting locations during our photography adventure. You'll walk away with some of the most unique photos of Zion that anyone has ever seen.
- Meeting time is 3 hours before sunset.
- Meeting location is Zion Adventure Company in Springdale, Utah.
- Tours last approximately 4 hours total with a 1 hour flight
- FULL MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- $1,200 (we can fit up to 3 people in the helicopter)
- Camera body (For those who own two camera bodies, bringing both is HIGHLY recommended)
- Wide angle lens (10mm-24mm)
- Mid-range lens
- Warm layers
- Extra batteries
- Empty memory cards with plenty of space
NOTE: The "BOOK NOW" above below is a booking request and does not represent our availability on a given day. We will respond to your booking request as soon as possible.